DPRK shoots down a ROK missing official, says ROK

The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) has shot down a missing official of the Republic of Korea (ROK) and burnt his body earlier this week, said the latter on September 24, condemning its brutality.

“North Korea found the man in its waters and committed an act of brutality by shooting at him and burning his body, according to our military’s thorough analysis of diverse intelligence,” the Defence Ministry said.

The ROK also called for explanations and punishment for those involved in this brutal act. “Our military strongly condemns such a brutal act and strongly urges the North to provide an explanation and punish those responsible. We also sternly warn North Korea (DPRK) that all responsibilities for this incident lie with it,” said the Defence Ministry in a statement.

Affiliated with the Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, the 47-year-old official disappeared from the 500-ton boat while on duty in waters off the western border island of Yeonpyeong before noon September 21.

Photo Credit : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_North_Korean_nuclear_program#/media/File:North_Korea_nuclear.svg

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.